We understand that purchasing an engagement ring can be a significant investment. That’s why we offer payment plans to make the process more manageable for our customers.
We require a 50% deposit to design and create your engagement ring if no payment plan is used. The balance is due once the ring is complete, after which we deliver the parcel free of charge, with in-transit insurance.
Interest-free payment plans:
Our interest-free payment plans allow you to break the two into 3 or 6 smaller payments.
Here’s how it works:
- The total amount will be divided into 3 or 6 equal amounts to be paid monthly.
- After your first payment, your quoted price will be secured, and we can get started with your cad design and the design approval process.
- We manufacture the ring once 50% has been settled (and you have approved your design).
- We then keep it for you until your final payment (after 3 or 6 months) has been made.
- After settlement of the full amount, we deliver the parcel free of charge, with in-transit insurance
Benefits of a payment plan:
- You may not yet have the funds available for the total amount. Spreading the payment out over a few months allows you to get the perfect ring, even if it takes a little longer.
- It takes the rush out of a last-minute purchase and gives you time to carefully plan your special day in advance.
- It is interest-free, so it does not involve any extra costs
Why use a payment plan rather than save until I have the funds?
- With all costs continually increasing, your quotation may not be valid anymore in a few months.
- With a payment plan, your first payment secures your quoted price and prevents it from going up along with everything else.
- If this sounds like the perfect option for you, get in touch so we can discuss any questions you may have. Contact Us.
Accepted payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Credit/debit card